Welcome to our Home Learning page
There is an expectation that all our children will continue with their learning at home and teachers will keep in contact with families to offer support.
We will be putting updates on pupils’ learning on the academy website here each Friday. Simply look at the Year group page here for your child and ask them to complete work in the exercise book and pack provided.
If you have a query please email the email@example.com account and someone will advise you.
Year 5 children will be provided with two school exercise books to complete their home learning in.
Details will be uploaded onto the academy website by 5pm on a Friday:
- Each day the children should read for half an hour
- Children will need to complete one piece of writing each day
- Children will need to complete one Spelling, Punctuation or Grammar exercise each day
- Children will need to complete one piece of handwriting exercise each day.
- Children will need to complete 1 arithmetic exercise each day and one piece of maths learning each day.
- Pupils need to practice all their times tables each day so that they know them ‘off by heart’.
- Foundation subject overviews are available here and can chose a unit to further research and present as a newspaper/ information book/ etc from each subject. E.g. “My guide to the Romans”. The expectation is for one research piece of project learning per week.
Our expectations are that Year 5 children should spend a total of 5 hours learning each day, recording this on their Home Learning Record Sheet. We ask parents to sign this at the end of each day for their children.
|Summer 1 Curriculum Map Ash & Redwood||23rd Apr 2020||Download|
|Summer 1 Dip and Do Ash & Redwood||23rd Apr 2020||Download|
|Summer 1 WFH Science Year 5||23rd Apr 2020||Download|
|Summer 1 WFH Geography Year 5||23rd Apr 2020||Download|
|Summer 1 WFH History Year 5||23rd Apr 2020||Download|
|Summer 2 Year 5 WFH Science||12th Jun 2020||Download|