Welcome to our Home Learning page
There is an expectation that all our children will continue with their learning at home and teachers will keep in contact with families to offer support.
We will be putting updates on pupils’ learning on the academy website here each Friday. Simply look at the Year group page here for your child and ask them to complete work in the exercise book and pack provided.
If you have a query please email the email@example.com account and someone will advise you.
Year 6 pupils will be provided with a set of CGP workbooks.
Details will be uploaded onto the academy website by 5pm every week on a Friday:
- Which exercises will be completed on which days from the CGP books.
- Pupils will also take home books from the class library and a book review to be competed each week.
- Pupils will be expected to read for at least 30 minutes each day.
- Pupils need to practice all of their times tables each day so that they know them ‘off by heart’.
- Pupils will have a piece of writing to do every day.
- Please see the curriculum maps here which will have overviews for learning in foundation subjects.
Our expectations are that Year 6 children should spend a total of 5 hours learning each day.
|Summer 1 Curriculum Map Oak & Maple||23rd Apr 2020||Download|
|Summer 1 Dip and Do Oak & Maple||23rd Apr 2020||Download|
|Summer 1 WFH Science Year 6||23rd Apr 2020||Download|
|Summer 1 WFH Geography Year 6||23rd Apr 2020||Download|
|Summer 1 WFH History Year 6||23rd Apr 2020||Download|
|Summer 2 Year 6 WFH Science||12th Jun 2020||Download|