Welcome to our Home Learning page
There is an expectation that all our children will continue with their learning at home and teachers will keep in contact with families to offer support.
We will be putting updates on pupils’ learning on the academy website here each Friday. Simply look at the Year group page here for your child and ask them to complete work in the exercise book and pack provided.
If you have a query please email the email@example.com account and someone will advise you.
Year 1 children will be provided with two school exercise books to complete their learning in.
Details will be uploaded onto the academy website by 5pm every Friday for the following week’s learning but will include:
- Children should read for 20 minutes every day
- Children will need to complete one piece of writing each day
- Children will need to complete one Spelling, Punctuation or Grammar exercise each day.
- Children will need to complete one piece of handwriting exercise each day.
- Children will need to complete 1 arithmetic exercise each day and one piece of maths learning each day.
- Foundation subject overviews can be found here and you can chose a unit to further research and present from each subject. One research piece of homework per week
Our expectations are that Year 1 children should spend a total of 4 hours learning each day.
|Summer 1 Curriculum Map Palm||23rd Apr 2020||Download|
|Summer 1 Dip and Do Palm||23rd Apr 2020||Download|
|Summer 1 WFH Science Year 1||23rd Apr 2020||Download|
|Summer 1 WFH Geography Year 1||23rd Apr 2020||Download|
|Summer 1 WFH History Year 1||23rd Apr 2020||Download|
|Summer 2 Year 1 WFH Science||12th Jun 2020||Download|